ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS YEAR 2022
Welcome to all
Your presence is requested at the 31st Annual General Meeting of Members of the Potton Heritage Association, which will be held very soon, as follow:
- Sunday April 30th, 2023
- Starting a 9:30 am coffee, juice and Viennese pastries will be available (no lunch at the end of meeting)
- The meeting will start at 10 am
- To be held at the Saint-Cajetan Church, in the basement
- To be completed by noon
All are welcome, whether member in good standing or not. But do recall that only members in good standing shall have the right to vote on matters calling for such a vote during the meeting (in good standing means having paid their annual 2023 membership).
Some additional information:
- The meeting local will open at 9:30 am; anyone that could help us set up the room shall be greatly appreciated!
- The Saint-Cajetan Church is in Mansonville, opposite to the Round Barn Park
- Starting with the year 2022, dues were made compulsory again to become or remain a member in good standing of the Association:
- Membership dues remain at $20 per year
- Dues are payable cash, by check or via Interac transfer; PHA will issue a receipt for the amount paid
- When a donation is made or added to dues, PHA will automatically issue a receipt valid for tax purposes in the amount of the donation
- Two attendants will be available at the greeting desk to help you with your payment of dues. Be sure to arrive in advance of 10 am if you need to attend to this. Thank you.
Thierry Roger, Board secretary