- Founded in 1990, the Potton Heritage Association (PHA) pursues its objectives in three ways:
1) a historical society devoted to the documentation and dissemination of the elements of local heritage,
2) a lobby to promote the elements of heritage with public authorities,
3) a meeting place favoring exchanges between people sharing common interests in relation to heritage.
- Conferences and excursions are organized to introduce the region’s heritage sites.
- The Association has numerous print and digital publications and organizes annual thematic exhibitions.
- The Association’s website [www.pottonheritage.org] serves as a newsletter for members.
- The digital library [www.patrimoinepotton.org/appnum] present the PHA’s collection of documentary material and photographic archives. These include reprints from Histoire Potton History and virtual presentations of past exhibitions.
Board of Directors 2020-2021
Lorraine Rouillard, president
Carol Bishop, director
Pierre Giroux, director [Voir note 1]
François Filion Hébert, director [See note 1]
Sandra Jewett, director
Pierre L’Heureux, director [See note 1]
Thierry Roger, secretary-treasurer [See notes 1 & 2]
To reach us
e-mail : email@example.com
Potton Heritage Association
P.O. Box 262
Mansonville (Québec) J0E 1X0
Co-opted Director to be elected at the next Annual General Meeting
| General By-law 5.1 – Number of Directors.
Director temporarily removed from office
| General By-law 2.7 – Publics stances.