INVITATION to POTTON photographers
When? Sunday March 6th at 10 a.m.
Where? Potton Town Hall
As every year, the Potton Heritage Association invites all photographers to participate in a photo competition that will take place in August during the Potton Multicultural Festival. This contest will be judged by the public and rewarded with interesting prizes.
We would like to consult with members of APPHA and all Pottoneers to find a formula that will attract higher interest.
A meeting will take place on March 6th at 10 a.m. at the Potton Town Hall. The goal is to:
- Present the objectives that the Heritage Association is looking for by means of this contest
- Choose themes for 2011 and 2012 contests
- Verify conditions and regulations
- Think about different ways to improve the contest
- Propose a collective exhibition of all participants at the Memorial Library in October.
This invitation is for all the members of the Heritage Association as well as for anyone who is interested in photography. If you know someone who would like to join, please, forward this invitation.
To participate in this meeting, please contact one of us:
Édith Smeesters : 450-292-0547 or email@example.com
Jean-François Boulais : 450-292-0839 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!