- We had to postpone the scheduled meeting on March 24th.
- The 29th Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 25th at 4 pm.
- This Assembly will only concern the statutory obligations of the agenda below.
- We will hold a Special General Assembly next September to broaden the discussion with members as proposed in the recent letter from the President.
29th Annual General Assembly
All members are invited to the 29th Annual General Assembly
of the Potton Heritage Association
convened for Thursday, April 25th, 2019 at 4 PM
at the Town Hall in Mansonville
- Welcome – adoption of proposed agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes of the 28th AGM, March 25th, 2018
- President and Directors’ reports for 2018
- 2018 Financial Statements and Accountant’s report
- Budget proposed for 2019
- Naming of an accounting firm – 2019
- Election to Board of Directors
At the close of the AGM, the Mayor will present the 2018 Prize for Heritage
Chantal Ethier, Secretary
March 30th, 2019