Next Saturday, August 21st, there are lots of activities on the agenda in Potton :
- As usual, Saturdays in Potton with the Farmer’s market starting at 8 a.m. and Music in the Park from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- At 10 a.m.: Forest excursion near Sugar Loaf Pond, followed by picnic and swimming at Carol Bishop. Carol will provide coffee and dessert. Meet: Corner of Sugar Loaf Pond Road and Hilmar Krausser. Please call Carol if you like to join and check the weather forecast: (450) 292-4844.
- At 10 :30 a.m. : Gérard Leduc is going to lead an excursion at the Potton Springs Hotel site, during the Annual fair of the Poorna-Jnana Yoga inc. Fondation who own the site. Details herewith in French but the comments will be bilingual.
- At 1:30 p.m.: Public Consultation about the Cultural Politic at the Town Hall.
Also note in your agenda: Heritage days to come!
- Friday, September 24th: Gala Supper at 6 p.m. at the Owl’s Head Golf Club for the Potton Heritage 20th anniversary
- Saturday, September 25th: Concert in the Anglican Church, hour to be confirmed.
The full program will be announced soon!